Senate Law and Justice Committee
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | 10 a.m.
Room 8E-B, East Wing
- House Bill 38 (Mustello) – Allows a liquor license to be transferred when given prior approval, contingent on a surcharge
- House Bill 1160 (Nelson) – Allows for an unlimited amount of off-premise catering permits and further expands number of events for catering clubs
- Senate Bill 646 (Regan) – Provides a tiered annuity increase based on retirement date for Pennsylvania State Police Troopers who retired prior to June 30, 2010
- Senate Bill 854 (Pennycuick) – Provides a tiered cost of living adjustment for municipal police officers and firefighters based on their retirement date
- Senate Bill 882 (J. Ward) – Establishes guidelines and parameters for special order sales through the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board