HARRISBURG – At a public hearing on Wednesday, the Senate Judiciary Committee will conduct a thorough review of the Wolf Administration’s release of incarcerated individuals from State Correctional Institutions during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Committee Chair Senator Lisa Baker (R-20).
The hearing will begin at 10:30 a.m. and will be streamed live at www.pasenategop.com.
Testifiers will include:
- Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Secretary John Wetzel.
- Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole Chairman Theodore Johnson.
- Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association Director of Legislation and Policy Greg Rowe.
- Luzerne County District Attorney Stefanie Salavantis.
- Pennsylvania Victim Advocate Jennifer Storm.
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape Policy Director Donna Greco.
CONTACT: Jen Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org