Senate State Government Committee
Tuesday, November 17
Hearing Room 8-EB
To consider the following:
Senate Bill 952 (Dinniman)
- Authorizes the Commonwealth to grant and convey a certain tract of land in Chester County.
Senate Bill 1022 (Argall)
- Provides the authority of Heidelberg Township, Berks County to utilize land owned by the Commonwealth.
Senate Bill 1054 (Ward)
- Authorizes the Commonwealth to grant and convey a certain tract of land in Westmoreland County.
Senate Bill 1068 (Smucker)
- Authorizes the release of Project 70 restrictions on land owned by the City of Lancaster.
Senate Bill 1052 (Stefano)
- Requires the Pennsylvania Department of State to develop a secure online system for military-overseas voters to return their absentee ballot electronically.
Senate Resolution 215 (Argall)
- Directs the Joint State Government Commission to conduct a comprehensive review and study of best practices used by private businesses and public entities in the leasing, management and acquisition of various types of utilized space.
Senate Resolution 238 (Williams)
- Directs the Joint State Government Commission to conduct a study of the use of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS).