Senate Game and Fisheries Committee
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Off the Floor
Meeting to consider the following bills:
- SB 1153 (Corman): Amends Title 34 to provide for the use of electronic game calls for deer hunting.
- HB 582 (Gillespie): Amends Title 34 to provide for the creation of a volunteer instructor license.
- HB 1153 (Boback): Amends title 30 and 34 providing for reciprocity for fishing licenses and hunting licenses for active duty military members and disabled veterans
- HB 1409 (Wentling): Amends Title 34 providing for reduced hunting license fees for nonresident disabled veterans and former prisoners of war.
- Amendment A09265 (Stefano): Removes lines 9 through 24 on page 5 of the bill related to permit exemptions.