Senate Transportation Committee
Thursday, June 30, 2016
Off the Floor
- H.B. 853 (Gibbons): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in serious traffic offenses, further providing for the offense of homicide by vehicle and for the offense of aggravated assault by vehicle.
- H.B. 1347 (Reese): An Act designating a portion of State Route 981 in Mount Pleasant Township, Westmoreland County, as the James Paul Takitch Honorary Highway.
- H.B. 1739 (Murt): An Act designating a portion of State Route 2034 in Montgomery County as the Cpl. Carl F. Hynek III Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 1955 (Simmons): An Act designating a portion of State Route 309 in Upper Saucon Township, Lehigh County, as the Officer David M. Petzold Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 2071 (Vereb): An Act designating the pedestrian walkways on the Matsonford Bridge, located on State Route 3016 over the Schuylkill River, connecting the Boroughs of West Conshohocken and Conshohocken, Montgomery County, as the Clay-Doc Walk in memory of West Conshohocken Borough Police Chief Joseph G. Clayborne III and Conshohocken Borough Police Chief James H. Dougherty, Sr.