Senate Transportation Committee
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
East Wing, Hearing Room 8E-B
- S.B. 1267, Amended (Rafferty): An Act amending Titles 74 (Transportation) and 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in traffic signals, further providing for definitions and for maintenance agreement; in general provisions relating to operation of vehicles, further providing for traffic-control signals and for expiration of automated red light enforcement systems provisions; and, in taxes for highway maintenance and construction, further providing for allocation of proceeds.
- H.B. 582 (Causer): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in fees, further providing for exemption of persons, entities and vehicles from fees.
- H.B. 871, Amended (Sankey): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in certificate of title and security interests, further providing for transfer to scrap metal processor.
- S.B. 1219 (Mensch): An Act designating a portion of State Route 663 in Montgomery County as the Army Specialist Ray Ira Haas Memorial Highway.
- S.B. 1220 (Mensch): An Act designating the portion of State Route 100 from Hereford Township at the Lehigh County line through Washington Township in Berks County as the First Lieutenant William R. Gendebien Memorial Highway.
- H.B. 1713, Amended (Pickett): An Act designating a portion of State Route 220 in Lycoming and Sullivan Counties as the Lieutenant Commander John J. Peterman Memorial Highway.