Senate Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Committee
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 12:30 PM
Room 461 Main Capitol
- Senate Bill 356 (Boscola): Requires a licensing board or commission to issue a license, certificate, registration or permit to a military spouse in order to practice the military’
spouse’s profession or occupation in this Commonwealth.
- With Amendment # A01584-This is a technical amendment.
- Senate Bill 698 (Gordner): Amends the Medical Practice Act to provide for submission of a written agreement.
- Senate Bill 699 (Gordner): Amends the Osteopathic Medical Practice Act to provide for submission of a written agreement.
- House Bill 1166 (Jozwiak): Amends Supplementary Act, Pilotage Rates (Act 210 of 1889) to increase fees paid for Delaware River and Bay pilot services.
- House Bill 1172 (Hickemell): Amends the Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs Act (Act 48 of 1993) to provide for licensure and provisional licensure by endorsement.
- With Amendment: A01471-This is a technical amendment.