Senate Urban Affairs and Housing Committee
Wednesday, March 4th, 2015
Off the Floor, Rules Room
Canceled, until further notice
- SB 566 (Vogel & Kitchen): An Act amending the act of December 3, 1959 (P.L.1688, No.621), known as the Housing Finance Agency Law, further providing for the Pennsylvania Housing Affordability and Rehabilitation Enhancement Fund.
- SB 486 (Argall): An Act amending the act of April 8, 1982 (P.L.310, No.87), referred to as the Recorder of Deeds Fee Law, authorizing an additional fee to be imposed and used for demolition of dilapidated buildings on blighted property; and making an editorial change.
- Amendment: A00138 (Wagner): Exempting the use of prevailing wage to be replaced with bonded and insured employees or bonded and insured contracted employees.
- SB 330 (Ward): An Act amending Title 53 (Municipalities Generally) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in neighborhood blight reclamation and revitalization, providing for failure to comply with a code requirement.
- Amendment: A00271 (Bartolotta): Striking the mandatory minimum criminal penalty, repealing section 7510 of Title 18, striking the public nuisance provision and defining code requirement.