Ensuring a safe, efficient transportation system.
- Former Senator Arnold’s Bill Sent to Governor June 23, 2021
- Senate Approves Bill Easing Duplicative PENNDOT Mandate June 16, 2021
- Committee Approves Pittman Plan to Support Transportation Improvements June 8, 2021
- Senate Approves Bill Requiring Drivers Clear Snow/Ice from Vehicles October 22, 2019
- Pittman Legislation Stresses Funding for Transportation Improvements August 12, 2019
- Vehicle Emissions Testing Reform Bills Approved by Senate Transportation Committee June 12, 2019
- Sen. Langerholc Encouraged by Discussion at Senate Hearing in Latrobe On Exempting Eligible Counties from Vehicle Emissions Testing May 10, 2019
- Bartolotta Proposal Seeks to Reduce Grass Clippings on Roadways May 9, 2019
- New DUI Laws Go Into Effect On Sunday December 20, 2018
- Governor signs legislation to protect highway construction workers October 23, 2018
- Berks senators advance bipartisan measure to increase safety in active highway work zones October 2, 2018
- Rafferty, Hutchinson Measure Explores Consolidation of PennDOT/Turnpike Interstate Operations February 1, 2018
- Act 31 of 2017 (Langerholc) boosts the use of natural gas by increasing the maximum allowable gross weight for commercial vehicles powered by natural gas from 80,000 pounds to 82,000 pounds.