Promoting policies that support the creation of family-supporting jobs in Pennsylvania.
- Lawmakers Explore State, Local Economic Impact of PA Breweries in Croydon July 26, 2018
- Bill Promoting Employment of People with Disabilities Signed into Law June 20, 2018
- Senator Mensch’s Economic Development Initiatives Set for Enactment October 26, 2017
- Finance Committee Approves Bills Providing Tax Exemptions for High-Tech June 20, 2017
- Senate Republicans Comment on Auditor General’s Findings On Department of Labor & Industry Management of UC System April 25, 2017
- Senate Approves Senator Eichelberger’s “Paycheck Protection” Bill February 8, 2017
- Wagner Commends Senate State Government Committee on Passage of Paycheck Protection Legislation January 31, 2017
- Senator Reschenthaler Criticizes Gov. Wolf’s Political Statements to Laid Off State Employees, Demands Explanation January 30, 2017
- Act 1 of 2017 (Ward) provides emergency funding to ease the hardships of Pennsylvania’s unemployed workers when Governor Wolf closed three Unemployment Compensation Service Centers.
- Senate Bill 241 (McGarrigle) strengthens Pennsylvania’s Equal Pay Law by allowing employers to determine wages based on the level or amount of education, training or experience, and prohibits employer discrimination against an employee who files a complaint.
|Find a Job in PA
Department of Labor and Industry