Promoting policies that support the creation of family-supporting jobs in Pennsylvania.
- Senate Approves Bartolotta Bill Addressing Workers Compensation and Third-Party Lawsuits June 15, 2021
- Senate Committee Passes Bill to Provide Critical Assistance to Employers June 8, 2021
- Senate Approves Regulatory Reform Measures to Spur Job Creation May 28, 2021
- Senate Approves DiSanto’s Regulatory Reform Bill to Spur Job Creation May 26, 2021
- Senate Approves Bill Improving Career & Technical Education and Workforce Development in Pennsylvania September 26, 2019
- Senate Approves Bill to Expand Availability of Job Training Programs June 25, 2019
- Senate committee votes to remove barriers to cosmetology careers June 19, 2019
- Education Committee Approves Bartolotta’s Bill Expanding Job Training Program Availability May 7, 2019
- Lawmakers Explore State, Local Economic Impact of PA Breweries in Croydon July 26, 2018
- Bill Promoting Employment of People with Disabilities Signed into Law June 20, 2018
- Act 1 of 2017 (Ward) provides emergency funding to ease the hardships of Pennsylvania’s unemployed workers when Governor Wolf closed three Unemployment Compensation Service Centers.
- Senate Bill 241 (McGarrigle) strengthens Pennsylvania’s Equal Pay Law by allowing employers to determine wages based on the level or amount of education, training or experience, and prohibits employer discrimination against an employee who files a complaint.
|Find a Job in PA
Department of Labor and Industry