Protecting Pennsylvania’s natural resources and securing reliable energy sources.
- Senate Approves Bill Requiring Legislative Approval of RGGI Deal June 14, 2021
- Senate Agriculture Committee Approves Yaw Conservation Assistance Bill June 7, 2021
- Killion Pipeline Legislation Highlighted in PUC Administrative Decision January 2, 2020
- PA Senate Environmental Resources & Energy Committee Advances Three More Bills to Full Senate November 19, 2019
- Senators Unveil RGGI, Carbon Tax Legislation November 19, 2019
- Senator Pittman to Unveil RGGI Legislation on Tuesday November 18, 2019
- Senate Committee Approves Bartolotta Bills to Prevent Environmental Permitting Delays October 22, 2019
- Senate Majority Policy Committee to hold public hearing on environmental issues in Pen Argyl on July 9 June 27, 2018
- Scavello Bill Cracking Down on Littering Set to Become Law June 25, 2018
- Senate Approves Resolution Calling for Development of Appalachian Ethane Storage Hub June 20, 2018
- PA Nuclear Energy Caucus Chairs React to FirstEnergy Nuclear Plant Deactivation Notices March 29, 2018
- Op-Ed: Senate Game & Fisheries Chair: Fish and Boat Answers Just Raise More Questions March 27, 2018
- Joint Public Hearing on Pipeline Safety March 16, 2018
- Senate Approves Framework for Growing Greener III Program January 31, 2018
- Measure Supporting Beneficial Use of Steel Slag Sent to Governor January 26, 2018
- Senate Bill 138 (Yaw) gives natural gas royalty interest owners the opportunity to inspect records of the gas company to verify proper payment and requires that proceeds be paid within 90 days unless otherwise stated in the lease.
- Senate Bill 139 (Yaw) prohibits natural gas companies from retaliating against a royalty owner by terminating the lease agreement or ceasing development simply because the landowner questions the accuracy of the royalty payments.
|Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee
Act 13 Impact Fee Reports