Protecting consumers and responsible businesses from unscrupulous operators.
- Senator Vulakovich’s Price Gouging Reforms Sent to the Governor October 17, 2018
- Senate Approves Senator Vulakovich’s Price Gouging Reforms June 20, 2018
- Martin Proposes Reforms to Property Tax Collection System February 15, 2018
- Argall bill to protect consumers heads to Governor’s desk December 12, 2017
- Senate Approves Senator Laughlin’s Consumer Protection Measure October 17, 2017
- Senate approves Argall bill to protect consumers June 29, 2017
Senate Bill 458 (Argall) imposes fines on household goods moving companies that fail to register with the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission or carry adequate insurance to protect property.