Providing municipalities with the tools to ensure thriving communities.
- Senate approves Phillips-Hill’s broadband package May 25, 2021
- Senate Approves New Tool to Support Redevelopment of Blighted Properties October 29, 2019
- McGarrigle Advances Killion Affordable Housing Legislation October 2, 2018
- Rural Broadband Public Hearing Set for April 5 April 5, 2018
- Senate Appropriations Committee approves legislation on prison closings March 19, 2018
- Senate unanimously approves bill to penalize negligent property owners January 23, 2018
- Act 26 of 2017 (Yaw) provides for the use of alternate on-lot sewage systems for a new land development.
- Senate Bill 434 (Argall) reduces the allotted period of time that is necessary in order to acquire a title of a blighted or abandoned property through adverse possession under various situations and circumstances.
- Senate Bill 667 (Stefano) provides local redevelopment authorities with greater authority and additional resources to combat neighborhood blight.