Supporting Pennsylvania’s farming and hunting traditions.
- New Program Offers Financial Assistance to Dairy Industry September 18, 2018
- Agriculture and Dairy Industry Take Center Stage in State Capitol June 21, 2018
- Annual Public Hearing on the Yearly Report of the Game Commission and the Fish and Boat Commission March 16, 2018
- Scavello Bill Permitting the Use of Leashed Tracking Dogs Headed to the Governor March 14, 2018
- Chronic Wasting Disease in PA June 8, 2017
- Senate Passes Stefano Bill to Allow Game Commission to Establish Fees for Hunting and Fur-Taking Licenses March 28, 2017
- Senate Approves Scavello Bill Allowing Falconry on Sundays March 21, 2017
- Senate Panel Approves Bill to Allow Game Commission to Establish Fees for Hunting and Fur-Taking Licenses February 1, 2017
- House Bill 176 exempts roadside agricultural stands from the Uniform Construction Code.
- Senate Bill 123 (Scavello) allows Pennsylvanians to engage in falconry on Sundays.
- Senate Bill 192 (Stefano) allows Pennsylvania Game Commission establish the fees that it charges for hunting and fur-taking licenses while ensuring legislative oversight of the organization.
|Senate Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee|