Supporting Pennsylvania’s farming and hunting traditions.
- Committee Considers Solar Power Impact on Agriculture September 21, 2021
- Bill Modifying Milk Date Requirement for Sales Headed to Governor June 22, 2021
- State Senate Approves Yaw Measure Regulating Lawn Fertilizer Application, Updating 1956 Act May 11, 2021
- House Bill 176 exempts roadside agricultural stands from the Uniform Construction Code.
- Senate Bill 123 (Scavello) allows Pennsylvanians to engage in falconry on Sundays.
- Senate Bill 192 (Stefano) allows Pennsylvania Game Commission establish the fees that it charges for hunting and fur-taking licenses while ensuring legislative oversight of the organization.