Supporting Pennsylvania’s farming and hunting traditions.
- Sunday Hunting Bill Formally Signed into Law December 17, 2019
- Sunday Hunting Bill Signed into Law November 27, 2019
- PA Senate Environmental Resources & Energy Committee Advances Three More Bills to Full Senate November 19, 2019
- Senator Vogel’s Farming Legacy Bill Signed into Law July 3, 2019
- Ward, Gregory Say Dairy Industry Hurt by Governor’s Veto July 3, 2019
- New Measures to Support Pennsylvania Farmers Signed into Law July 1, 2019
- Senate Approves Sunday Hunting Bill June 26, 2019
- Legislative Leaders Highlight New Measures to Support Pennsylvania Agriculture June 26, 2019
- Senate Passes Ward’s Bill Creating Specialty Crop Grant Program June 19, 2019
- House Approves Langerholc Measure To Increase Width of Farm Equipment June 18, 2019
- Senate Panel Approves Specialty Crop Grant Program June 13, 2019
- Senate Republicans Champion Seven “Farming First” Bills to Preserve Pennsylvania Agriculture May 8, 2019
- Senate Passes Langerholc Bill to Allow for Wider Farm Equipment on PA Roads May 8, 2019
- Senate Passes “Farming First” Bills to Support PA Agriculture May 7, 2019
- Senate Panel Passes Ward Bill to Help Farmers with Barn Wedding Venues April 9, 2019
- Agriculture and Dairy Industry Take Center Stage in State Capitol June 21, 2018
- Annual Public Hearing on the Yearly Report of the Game Commission and the Fish and Boat Commission March 16, 2018
- Scavello Bill Permitting the Use of Leashed Tracking Dogs Headed to the Governor March 14, 2018
- House Bill 176 exempts roadside agricultural stands from the Uniform Construction Code.
- Senate Bill 123 (Scavello) allows Pennsylvanians to engage in falconry on Sundays.
- Senate Bill 192 (Stefano) allows Pennsylvania Game Commission establish the fees that it charges for hunting and fur-taking licenses while ensuring legislative oversight of the organization.