Assisting the more than one million military veterans who served their Commonwealth and country.
- Rafferty, Scavello Applaud Committee Passage of Realty Transfer Tax Exemption for Veterans’ Organizations May 30, 2017
- Senate Adopts Senator Vulakovich’s National Guard Day Resolution April 26, 2017
- McIlhinney Bill Would Expand Awareness of VA Burial Benefits April 12, 2017
- Vulakovich Resolution Honors Tuskegee Airmen March 22, 2017
- Senate Adopts 3 Resolutions Honoring Military, USO February 9, 2017
- Vulakovich, Bartolotta Seek Tax Breaks for Disabled Vets January 26, 2017
- Act 9 of 2017 makes it a crime for anyone to fraudulently present themselves as a soldier or a veteran of any branch of the armed forces, or to be the recipient of a service medal or other military decoration.
|Senate Veterans Affairs and Emergency Preparedness Committee
Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
Veterans Online Resource Directory
Military Family Relief Assistance Program