Ensuring a safe, efficient transportation system.
- Senate approves joint bill on work zone speed cameras July 10, 2017
- Rafferty’s Legislation To Increase Fines and Penalties For Violating PA “Steer Clear” Law Enacted July 7, 2017
- Senate Passes Martin’s Measure to Streamline Parking Enforcement in Pennsylvania Cities June 29, 2017
- Resolution Calling for Study of Pittsburgh-Harrisburg Rail Service Adopted June 6, 2017
- Rafferty, Sabatina Hold News Conference To Focus Attention On Efforts to Combat Distracted Driving May 22, 2017
- Act 31 of 2017 (Langerholc) boosts the use of natural gas by increasing the maximum allowable gross weight for commercial vehicles powered by natural gas from 80,000 pounds to 82,000 pounds.