Protecting Pennsylvania’s natural resources and securing reliable energy sources.
- Senators Bring Attention to Mismanagement of Pipelines August 9, 2017
- New Law Promotes Use of Cleaner-Burning Natural Gas in Larger Vehicles July 21, 2017
- Senate Approves Sen. Langerholc’s Bill to Promote Use of Natural Gas-Burning Vehicles June 6, 2017
- Environmental Issues Forum on the status of PA Pollinators May 18, 2017
- Confirmation hearing to consider the nomination of Patrick McDonnell May 4, 2017
- Lawmakers Announce Formation of First Ever Nuclear Energy Caucus March 16, 2017
- Scavello Renews Push to Reduce Littering February 23, 2017
- Senate Bill 138 (Yaw) gives natural gas royalty interest owners the opportunity to inspect records of the gas company to verify proper payment and requires that proceeds be paid within 90 days unless otherwise stated in the lease.
- Senate Bill 139 (Yaw) prohibits natural gas companies from retaliating against a royalty owner by terminating the lease agreement or ceasing development simply because the landowner questions the accuracy of the royalty payments.
|Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee
Act 13 Impact Fee Reports