Protecting Pennsylvania’s natural resources and securing reliable energy sources.
- Senate Approves Framework for Growing Greener III Program January 31, 2018
- Measure Supporting Beneficial Use of Steel Slag Sent to Governor January 26, 2018
- Scavello Lauds Solar Energy Jobs Law During Bill Signing Ceremony Today November 13, 2017
- Scavello Provision to Boost Solar Energy in Pennsylvania Becomes Law November 2, 2017
- Senate Passes Langerholc Resolution To Review Removing Cambria County From Emissions Testing October 24, 2017
- Sen. Aument and Sen. White to FERC: Fuel-Secure Baseload Generation at Real Risk October 23, 2017
- Senate Panel Approves Langerholc Resolution Seeking Review of Cambria County Emissions Testing October 17, 2017
- An OP-ED by Senator Wayne Langerholc, Jr. – For a Reliable Energy Future, PA Needs a Coal Fleet October 12, 2017
- DCNR State Park Strategic Plan October 11, 2017
- Senate Republican Leaders Object to Governor’s Support For Natural Gas Drilling Ban September 13, 2017
- Senators Bring Attention to Mismanagement of Pipelines August 9, 2017
- New Law Promotes Use of Cleaner-Burning Natural Gas in Larger Vehicles July 21, 2017
- Senate Approves Sen. Langerholc’s Bill to Promote Use of Natural Gas-Burning Vehicles June 6, 2017
- Environmental Issues Forum on the status of PA Pollinators May 18, 2017
- Confirmation hearing to consider the nomination of Patrick McDonnell May 4, 2017
- Lawmakers Announce Formation of First Ever Nuclear Energy Caucus March 16, 2017
- Scavello Renews Push to Reduce Littering February 23, 2017
- Senate Bill 138 (Yaw) gives natural gas royalty interest owners the opportunity to inspect records of the gas company to verify proper payment and requires that proceeds be paid within 90 days unless otherwise stated in the lease.
- Senate Bill 139 (Yaw) prohibits natural gas companies from retaliating against a royalty owner by terminating the lease agreement or ceasing development simply because the landowner questions the accuracy of the royalty payments.
|Senate Environmental Resources and Energy Committee
Act 13 Impact Fee Reports