Providing municipalities with the tools to ensure thriving communities.
- Senate Approves Stefano Bill to Help Communities Fight Neighborhood Blight July 26, 2017
- Blight/Revitalization Issues May 22, 2017
- DiSanto to host roundtable in Harrisburg with two senate committees to discuss anti-blight efforts May 18, 2017
- Bipartisan Municipal Debt Reform Package May 10, 2017
- Stefano Introduces Bill to Aid Communities in Combatting Neighborhood Blight May 4, 2017
- Act 26 of 2017 (Yaw) provides for the use of alternate on-lot sewage systems for a new land development.
- Senate Bill 434 (Argall) reduces the allotted period of time that is necessary in order to acquire a title of a blighted or abandoned property through adverse possession under various situations and circumstances.
- Senate Bill 667 (Stefano) provides local redevelopment authorities with greater authority and additional resources to combat neighborhood blight.