Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 10 a.m.
East Wing, Hearing Room 8E-B
- S.B. 55 (Greenleaf): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to reduce the requirement from 100% disability to at least 75% disability for veterans to qualify for a severely disabled veteran license plate. – Summary
- S.B. 898 (Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to exempt municipal trucks from state bonding requirements when these vehicles are maintaining or constructing local roads. – Summary
- S.B. 973 (White): Designates a bridge on State Route 2026 in Buffington Township, Indiana County, as the First Lieutenant Theodore P. Pytash Memorial Bridge. – Summary
- S.B. 974 (White): Designates a bridge on State Route 286 in Montgomery Township, Indiana County, as the Sgt. Edward John Parada Memorial Bridge. – Summary
- S.B. 961 (Rafferty): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to increase the mandatory minimum sentencing for homicide by vehicle while Driving Under the Influence (DUI) when the person has prior DUI offenses. – Summary
- Amendment 05245 (Rafferty): Imposes additional measures for certain DUI offenses, including homicide by vehicle and repeat offenders.