Senate Transportation Committee
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
East Wing, Hearing Room 8E-A
- S.B. 1181 (Bartolotta): An Act amending the act of June 1, 1945 (P.L.1242, No.428), known as the State Highway Law, in construction, improvement, maintenance and repair of State highways, further providing for prequalifications of bidders.
- S.B. 1233 (Aument): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in preliminary provisions, further providing for the definitions of “emergency service responder” and “emergency vehicle.”
- H.B. 1202 (Taylor): An Act repealing the act of May 28, 1943 (P.L.796, No.333), entitled “An act establishing as state highways, certain county highways and requiring their construction, repair and maintenance as such.”
- H.B. 1673 (Sonney): An Act amending Title 75 (Vehicles) of the Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes, in fees, providing for recreational trailers; and, in size, weight and load, further providing for registered gross weight.
- H.B. 1711 (Regan): An Act designating a bridge on a portion of Sheep Bridge Road over I-83, Newberry Township, York County as the Staff Sgt. Jason M. Faley Memorial Bridge.
- H.B. 1902 (Keller, M.K.): An Act designating a bridge on that portion of State Route 74 over the Sherman’s Creek, Spring Township, Perry County, as the PFC William Oscar Stambaugh Memorial Bridge.